Director of Marketing
Shea's Performing Arts Center
- CATEGORY Marketing/Sales
- LOCATION Buffalo, NY
- DATE MARCH 16, 2017
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION Competitive
- POSITION LEVEL Senior (5+ yrs exp)
Shea’s Performing Arts Center is seeking a highly strategic, motivated, and collaborative individual with experience leading marketing, sales, and publications, with a meaningful focus on audience development and engagement to serve as Director of Marketing. Reporting to the President, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the theatre's leadership team and be responsible for marketing efforts across all entities of Shea’s Performing Arts Center, including but not limited to: Shea’s Buffalo Theatre (3019 seats), Shea’s Smith Theatre (200 seats), and Shea’s 710 Theatre (625 seats.)
With annual attendance of over 250,000, Shea’s events include Broadway tours, family and educational programming, concerts, comedy, dance, gospel, and local regional theatre productions.
Qualified candidates should submit the following in one PDF document: resume, detailed cover letter describing qualifications for and interest in the position, three writing samples.
Please submit materials to HR@sheas.org with “Director of Marketing” in the subject line.
Job Announcement Document(s)
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".