- CATEGORY Production
- LOCATION East Haddam, CT
- DATE AUGUST 10, 2017
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION DOE
- POSITION LEVEL Senior (5+ yrs exp)
Goodspeed Musicals is looking for an experienced Production Manager to helm its technical production departments.
We are at an important juncture in our history, and the next Production Manager will have the opportunity to participate in some exciting new initiatives and complex problem solving.
The successful candidate will be driven and detail-oriented; have excellent communication skills; possess demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage projects and deadlines effectively; exhibit strong administrative and organizational skills; and be familiar with the intricacies of producing professional musical theatre.
Minimum requirements include: bachelor’s degree in theatre or business (BFA or MFA in Technical Production preferred) and 5-7 years of related experience/training.
A complete job description is attached. To apply, submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goodspeed Musicals is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally diverse and equitable environment and strongly encourages applications from people of color and women.
Job Announcement Document(s)
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".