Public Art Project Manager
City of San Antonio
- CATEGORY Public Art
- LOCATION San Antonio, TX
- DATE MARCH 17, 2017
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION $56,808.96 - $85,213.44 Annually
- POSITION LEVEL Mid (2-5 yrs exp)
Under general direction, the Public Art Project Manager is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing public art project efforts that utilize solutions for moderately complex projects.
This position will assist in standardizing performance metrics and reporting; integrating data across reporting systems; and setting up an overall framework for ongoing data tracking and reporting.
May exercise functional supervision over assigned staff.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Public or Business Administration, or a related field.
- Two (2) years of project management experience.
- Master's Degree.
- Professional work experience in the field of Public Art.
- Experience in arts administration and the implementation and management of art projects.
- Experience in database management and project schedule reporting.
- Knowledge and application of project management principles and practices.
- Responsible for providing project management for the City of San Antonio's Public Art Program, a Division of the Department of Arts & Culture.
- Responsible for delivering all public art related capital projects associated with bond and non-bond funding allocations approved by City Council.
- Responsible for project management of public art capital projects that are moderately complex projects. Public art capital projects are like any other capital project, however they must adhere to additional public art policies and guidelines that impact various phases of each project, selecting artists, design review and approval process, and innovations and creative solutions for built-environment and open spaces.
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".