Production Stage Manager
Red Mountain Theatre
- CATEGORY Production
- LOCATION Birmingham, AL
- DATE SEPTEMBER 21, 2021
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION $50,000-$60,000
- POSITION LEVEL Entry (up to 3 yrs exp)
Come grow with us! Red Mountain Theatre has moved to a new, leading-edge Arts Campus and is looking to grow our team!
- A passionate team leader who enjoys bringing people of various talents together toward a common goal?
- A motivated self-starter who is meticulous with details and loves dotting every “I” and crossing every “T”?
- An experienced stage manager looking to take a thriving regional theatre to the next level?
As a Tony Award-winning Broadway Producer and more than 40-year-old regional theatre, RMT is seeking an energetic, versatile individual for the position of Production Stage Manager to support our mission of creating powerful theatre experiences that enrich, educate, and engage audiences – nourishing the human spirit, fostering valuable life skills, and cultivating a deeper sense of community.
The Production Stage Manager is responsible for the supervision of all stage management teams and serves as the Stage Manager on various productions throughout the season. An ideal candidate would be someone who communicates clearly and efficiently, manages confidential information with integrity, and someone who can lead employees to get work done efficiently and safely.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of Stage Management experience in professional theatrical organizations.
- Experience forming and managing relationships with visiting artists, staff, and over-hire.
- Excellent time management, organization, and administrative skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook.
Use the "click here" below for the complete job description.
No phone calls please.