Company Management Associate
- CATEGORY Admin
- LOCATION Pittsburgh, PA
- DATE NOVEMBER 17, 2017
- JOB TYPE Seasonal/Temporary
- COMPENSATION not stated
- POSITION LEVEL Consultant/Freelance
Pittsburgh CLO is seeking seasonal staff members to assist with the company's 2018 Festival of New Musicals.
The Company Management Associate will:
- Gather all contact, payment, and travel info from artists and staff
- Coordinate w/Associate Producing Director to book all travel and housing
- Create travel itinerary and welcome packet for each artist; coordinate artist/staff gifts
- Serve as point of contact for artist and staff questions/issues
- Create payment templates and coordinate all hiring/payment paperwork with Finance department
- Support Artistic staff at Festival auditions and orientation (January or February 2018)
- Support Special Events staff at VIP and donor events, social gatherings, and Late Night programming
- Other duties to support CLO Staff as assigned
- Working knowledge of AEA and SDC Guidelines and contracts a plus
- Basic understanding of hiring and payment paperwork
- Excellent communication skills, plus a love of logistics, details, and people
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Valid driver’s license with clean record required; vehicle encouraged, but not required.
- Familiarity with Pittsburgh a plus
Approximate Start Date: January 15, 2018
Approximate End Date: April 11, 2018 (with possible Summer Season extension through August 14, 2018)
Interviews will commence on November 27 and will continue until all positions are filled.
Applicants should provide:
- Cover Letter
- Two References
Please EMAIL applications (with name and job title in the subject line) to HR@pittsburghclo.org.
It is the continuing policy of Pittsburgh CLO to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or belief, age, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or family or parental status and to conform to all applicable laws and regulations to that regard. This policy of equal employment opportunity comprehends all aspects of the employment relationship, including application and initial employment, promotion and transfer, administration, and the application of service, retirement, seniority and employee benefit policies.
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".