Juvenile Justice Coordinator
Los Angeles County Arts Commission
- CATEGORY Education/Program
- LOCATION Los Angeles, CA
- DATE DECEMBER 28, 2017
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION $3,700-$4,300 monthly contract, depending on experience
- POSITION LEVEL Mid (2-5 yrs exp)
The Los Angeles County Arts Commission (LACAC) seeks a full-time Juvenile Justice Coordinator. Reporting to the Program Manager and working closely with the arts education team, the Juvenile Justice Coordinator supports implementation of juvenile justice strategies in LA County camps, halls, juvenile day reporting centers, housing projects and parks for the LA County Arts Education Collective.
The Los Angeles County Arts Education Collective, formerly Arts for All, is dedicated to making the arts core in public education. LACAC staff coordinates the regional effort and the Los Angeles County Office of Education (LACOE) provides curriculum and instructional services for educators Countywide.
This position requires three years of program coordination experience in the juvenile justice field. Please use the link below for all information about qualifications and responsibilities.
To apply, candidates are invited to submit a cover letter, resume and relevant work samples (no more than three, in PDF format). Resumes should include a list of software proficiencies and note the skill level attained for each application. All submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with Juvenile Justice Coordinator as the subject line.
Please do not submit any application materials through the US mail or phone regarding the status of the submission.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Position will remain open until the staffing need is met.
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".