Administrative/Marketing Assistant, Publications
- CATEGORY Admin
- LOCATION Los Angeles, CA
- DATE MARCH 26, 2019
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION $21.48 - $26.31 Hourly comm with experience and internal equity
- POSITION LEVEL Mid (2-5 yrs exp)
Responsible for providing administrative support or project coordination for a department, program or project team.
Major Job Responsibilities
- Composes and produces a variety of business correspondence, reports and related materials or guides the work of other staff to produce these materials
- Coordinates the preparation, development and production of major documents, such as presentations or proposals
- Responds to inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of department/program activities, policies and procedures
- Serves as internal resource to department/program staff on Getty policies and procedures. Researches information and relays official interpretations. Stays up to date on organizational policies and procedures
- Performs administrative duties associated with scheduling and coordinating meetings and planning events. Arranges with external vendors for services, prepares agendas, gathers and organizes supporting information, and oversees production and distribution of related materials. Attends functions to ensure satisfactory outcome
- Researches and gathers data for department/program reports. Conducts preliminary analysis of data and recommends report content and format to display findings most effectively
- Assists in administration of contracts. Interacts with Procurement and Finance Departments to provide information and resolve issues
- Assists in the preparation of budget materials. Tracks and monitors budget expenditures and reports on variances
- Oversees day-to-day office operations. Implements changes or enhancements to procedures to improve productivity and efficiency
- Assists in maintaining office equipment and purchases
- May advise, direct or review the work of staff or external consultants
- High school diploma/GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3-4 years related experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications
- Demonstrated ability to follow through and complete assigned tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Depending on assigned area, reading or conversation skills in one or more foreign languages preferred
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".