Red Mountain Theatre
- CATEGORY Education/Program
- LOCATION Birmingham, AL
- DATE JULY 07, 2021
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION $30,000-$40,000
- POSITION LEVEL Mid (3-5 yrs exp)
Come grow with us! Red Mountain Theatre has moved to a new, leading edge Arts Campus and looking to grow our team! Are you a:
- Creative innovator with passion for using the arts to transform the lives of young people?
- Dynamic self-starter that excels in both creative and administrative outlets?
- Strategic thinker with strong communication and organization skills?
As a Tony Award-winning Broadway Producer and more than 40-year-old regional theatre, RMT is seeking an energetic, versatile individual for the position of Academy Manager to support our mission of creating powerful theatre experiences that enrich, educate, and engage audiences – nourishing the human spirit, fostering valuable life skills, and cultivating a deeper sense of community.
The Academy Manager is responsible for representing the organization and its services both to artists and the community at large. The Academy Manager strategically identifies and cultivates individual tuition-based programming in order to enrich RMT’s education program.
- 5 years teaching and/or administration of programs for young people (or comparable experience)
- Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically about long term goals when implementing current programming
- Ability to relate well to young people and adults
Full job description at https://www.redmountaintheatre.org/academy-manager/
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Academy Manager Position” in the subject line and include the following materials: resume, and sample curriculum plan with at least 3 lessons. No phone calls please.