- CATEGORY Admin
- LOCATION Naples, FL
- DATE JULY 22, 2022
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION $34,000-$36,400
- POSITION LEVEL Entry (up to 3 yrs exp)
GULFSHORE PLAYHOUSE SEEKS MARKETING ASSISTANT
Gulfshore Playhouse, one of the nation’s finest regional theatres, located in Naples, FL, is seeking a dynamic, creative, and detail-oriented Marketing Assistant. Join us at this exciting time, as we build our new, state-of-the-art theatre, and usher a new era of professional theatre in Southwest Florida.
Gulfshore Playhouse offers a diverse season of straight plays and small musicals ranging from venerated classics and Broadway hits to contemporary works and world premieres. The Playhouse is passionately committed to producing high-quality, professional theatre that exceeds the expectations of the cultured residents and visitors of Naples, FL, many of whom are regular theatre patrons in New York, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.
Gulfshore Playhouse has performed for many years in an intimate 200-seat venue at the Norris Center, a municipal building run by the City of Naples. The Playhouse is in the final phases of a $66M capital campaign and will soon be breaking ground on the Baker Theatre and Education Center, a state-of-the-art facility, featuring a 368-seat mainstage with a Broadway-sized stage, a 125-seat flexible space, rehearsal studios, classrooms, and rental space. This is an extraordinarily exciting time for the Playhouse, which is experiencing unprecedented growth, and the Marketing Assistant will have the opportunity to participate in everything from production to special events to coordinating daily business affairs.
Status: Full time, year-round position
Start Date: As soon as possible
The Marketing Assistant is the executional rock star and the glue of the Marketing team. Through masterful project management, planning, and execution, this emerging leader will ensure that all communications collateral is created and ready for the spotlight on time, and without embarrassing errors. Posters, Playbills, flyers, and brochures are some of many materials that reach our audiences and touch their hearts. The Marketing Assistant will usher the creation of such pieces and steward the world-class quality of a Gulfshore Playhouse production.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated executional excellence, advanced communication skills, and high potential in the marketing field.
- Coordinate department initiatives, including handling logistics for marketing campaigns, show promotion efforts, events, and strategic partnerships.
- Manage oversight of the company website, including regular updates, content creation and analytics tracking.
- Manage social media posts, communication calendar, and analytics.
- Collaborate with graphic designer to support the coordination, design, and production of all print and digital collateral.
- Develop and update print collateral using Adobe suite as needed.
- Coordinate press requests and interviews; assist in the development of press releases and media alerts.
Skills and Qualifications
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills both in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrated project management, organizational, and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Products.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, communications, advertising or public relations setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, and Communications preferred
- Graphic design experience preferred
The Playhouse values hard work, kindness, generosity, passion, and grace under pressure.
Our Charter: https://gulfshoreplayhouse.org/charter/
$34,000 – 36,400 per year
Gulfshore Playhouse is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse staff; we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups and diverse backgrounds to apply.
Gulfshore Playhouse offers benefits that increase along with tenure, including health, dental, and vision insurance, a 403(b) retirement plan, and paid vacation and sick leave.
Please direct resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.