Assistant Director, Marketing
Jazz at Lincoln Center
- CATEGORY Marketing/Sales
- LOCATION New York City, NY
- DATE JANUARY 20, 2018
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION Send Salary Requirements - full benefits
- POSITION LEVEL Senior (5+ yrs exp)
Currently we have an opening for an Assistant Director, Marketing to join a dynamic and highly-engaged team. This position will develop, execute, and analyze multi-channel marketing efforts for Dizzy’s Club Coca-Cola performances. Supporting the Director of Marketing, this position will build the Dizzy’s Club Coca-Cola marketing strategy focusing on brand awareness, and audience development and retention, utilizing new and established platforms, techniques, and opportunities throughout each season.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Minimum of 5 years performing arts or music marketing experience preferred. Knowledge and appreciation of jazz music, with a willingness to learn.
- Experience with multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Ability to function in a deadline-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of new media and technology in marketing/advertising. Familiarity tracking campaigns and ROI.
- Excellent communication, organizational, written and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Tessitura preferred.
- A positive attitude, sense of humor and wiliness to work collaboratively.
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".