Assistant Production Manager
- CATEGORY Production
- LOCATION Pittsburgh, PA
- DATE NOVEMBER 17, 2017
- JOB TYPE Seasonal/Temporary
- COMPENSATION not stated
- POSITION LEVEL Consultant/Freelance
Pittsburgh CLO is seeking seasonal staff members to assist with the company's 2018 Festival of New Musicals.
The Assistant Production Manager will:
- Coordinate all load-ins/outs and sound checks at Festival events, including Festival Late Nights
- Coordinate all sound/lighting/prop needs with Stage Managers
- Work with Production Manager to create a space and supply database for the Festival
- Manage all equipment and supply rentals/purchases
- Coordinate space rentals
- Work with Festival Coordinator to maintain master rehearsal calendar & performance schedule
- Serve as point of contact re: technical needs for all programming partners
- Coordinate security procedures at all venues
- Other duties to support CLO Staff as assigned
- Experience as a production manager or technical director
- Expert knowledge of technical systems
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with union labor a plus; experience working closely with designers a plus
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Valid driver’s license with clean record required; vehicle encouraged, but not required.
Approximate Start Date: February 5, 2018
Approximate End Date: April 13, 2018
Interviews will commence on November 27 and will continue until all positions are filled.
Applicants should provide:
- Cover Letter
- Two References
Please EMAIL applications (with name and job title in the subject line) to HR@pittsburghclo.org.
It is the continuing policy of Pittsburgh CLO to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or belief, age, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or family or parental status and to conform to all applicable laws and regulations to that regard. This policy of equal employment opportunity comprehends all aspects of the employment relationship, including application and initial employment, promotion and transfer, administration, and the application of service, retirement, seniority and employee benefit policies.
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".