- CATEGORY Artist - Musician
- LOCATION Pittsburgh, PA
- DATE NOVEMBER 17, 2017
- JOB TYPE Seasonal/Temporary
- COMPENSATION not stated
- POSITION LEVEL Consultant/Freelance
Pittsburgh CLO is seeking seasonal staff members to assist with the company's 2018 Festival of New Musicals.
Music Assistants will:
- Attend all rehearsals and presentations of one assigned show
- Assist Composer with music notation and edits
- Assist Music Director as necessary, including teaching music and substituting as an accompanist
- Other duties to support CLO Staff as assigned
- Excellent sight-reading ability
- Experience using music notation software (Finale at minimum)
- Facility with piano accompanying
- Music Direction experience a plus
- Excellent rehearsal room etiquette
- Excellent organizational skills, punctuality, and attention to detail
Approximate Start Date: March 19, 2018
Approximate End Date: April 8, 2018
Interviews will commence on November 27 and will continue until all positions are filled.
Applicants should provide:
- Cover Letter
- Two References
Please EMAIL applications (with name and job title in the subject line) to HR@pittsburghclo.org.
It is the continuing policy of Pittsburgh CLO to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or belief, age, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or family or parental status and to conform to all applicable laws and regulations to that regard. This policy of equal employment opportunity comprehends all aspects of the employment relationship, including application and initial employment, promotion and transfer, administration, and the application of service, retirement, seniority and employee benefit policies.
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".