- CATEGORY Production
- LOCATION Pittsburgh, PA
- DATE JANUARY 27, 2020
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION $50,000
- POSITION LEVEL Mid (2-5 yrs exp)
The Production Manager works with key staff members and production personnel of the Pittsburgh CLO to manage the production elements of its performances, primarily at three theaters, and to assist with the management of its facilities.
The Production Manager will also work as needed with all departments on projects to help ensure that the organization’s theatrical production standards are successfully integrated and maintained.
Now in its 74th year, the CLO is a major not-for-profit, community-based musical theater producing organization with a national reputation for artistic excellence and innovation. It plays a significant role in the creation and development of new musicals locally, regionally and on Broadway and has an extensive education program.
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".