Fargo-Moorhead Symphony Orchestra
- CATEGORY Admin
- LOCATION Fargo, ND
- DATE JUNE 27, 2019
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION $50,000 - $58,000
- POSITION LEVEL Executive (CEO/ED/AD/Pres.)
The Fargo-Moorhead Symphony Orchestra (FMSO), an 88-year-old per-service professional regional orchestra, is pleased to announce its search for a new Executive Director.
The Executive Director is responsible for managing the human and financial resources of the FMSO in order to achieve the orchestra’s mission, as well as overseeing programming and audience development in collaboration with Music Director Christopher Zimmerman.
The Executive Director is selected by and reports to the Symphony’s Board of Directors through the Board President and is responsible for the supervision of the Development Director and all administrative and concert production staff.
Job Announcement Document(s)
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".