San Diego Opera
- CATEGORY Artistic
- LOCATION San Diego, CA
- DATE AUGUST 11, 2017
- JOB TYPE Seasonal/Temporary
- COMPENSATION Hourly
- POSITION LEVEL Mid (2-5 yrs exp)
San Diego Opera is looking for a Costume Assistant for the upcoming 2017-18 season. This position is seasonal (Sept-Oct and Jan-Mar). When in season, the position is hourly. Hours will vary depending on production schedule. Some weekend and evening work will be required.
The ideal candidate will have some experience with theatrical costumes or the fashion industry. The candidate must be a skilled computer user and know the Microsoft office suite. Expertise with Filemaker is a plus. Must be organized, flexible, and knowledge of period costumes preferred.
The Assistant will report to the Costume Department Supervisor and work directly with her as well as with other production departments. If you are interested in learning and advancing your career in costumes and would enjoy working in a fast paced, exciting, and creative environment, please send your resume and references to the Costume Department Supervisor Ingrid.Helton@sdopera.org
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".