Assistant Professor of Arts Administration
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- CATEGORY Teaching Artist/Teacher
- LOCATION Greensboro, NC
- DATE JANUARY 10, 2019
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION $55,000-$60,000
- POSITION LEVEL Senior (5+ yrs exp)
The Arts Administration Program in the College of Visual and Performing Arts (CVPA) at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG) seeks to fill a new tenure-track Assistant Professor in Arts Administration with an individual who will focus on teaching courses related to art museum studies, building the new Art Museum concentration in the program, and supporting the core Arts Administration curriculum.
This position would be the second full-time faculty member in the Arts Administration Program.
The UNCG Arts Administration Program is in its fourth full year and is rapidly growing. It is the only undergraduate Arts Administration Program in the University of North Carolina system.
There are currently over 100 majors and approximately 30 minors, up 42% from a year ago.
UNCG is proud of the diversity of its student body and we seek to attract an equally diverse applicant pool for this position.
Questions about the position may be directed to Hannah Grannemann, Director of the Arts Administration Program and Search Committee Chair at email@example.com.
To learn more or to apply for this position, please visit our UNCG job search website at https://jobsearch.uncg.edu and view position 998702.
Job Announcement Document(s)
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".