Metris Arts Consulting
- CATEGORY Research
- LOCATION Easton, PA
- DATE FEBRUARY 23, 2018
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION Commensurate with experience
- POSITION LEVEL Senior (5+ yrs exp)
We seek to forge a lasting relationship with a lead technical contributor who is interested in teaming up to combine networks and mutually expand capacity. We are open to remote and flexible/part-time scenarios. Employee benefits include stock awards.
- Lead development of proposals and research designs/methodologies for evaluations and/or research projects
- Lead support staff in qualitative and quantitative research/evaluation methods, such as:
- Literature reviews
- Conduct and analyze interviews and focus groups
- Survey design and analysis
- Analysis and synthesis of primary and secondary quantitative data (Census, ACS, Data Arts, WESTAF CVSuite, Emsi, etc.)
- Additional methods, as appropriate to expertise
- Write reports and case studies, as lead author and in collaboration with other staff
- Execute/support project management needs (managing timelines and budgets and coordination of staff, sub-contractor, and client contributions/relationships)
- Make presentations of Metris’ work to clients and/or in public forums
- Write articles/blog posts for magazines, websites, and academic journals, as opportunities arise
- Expand Metris’ network of clients and collaborators and actively collaborate on other business development activities
- Periodic national travel anticipated
- Established and significant track record of producing respected and impactful work that aligns with Metris’ area of focus
- PhD or equivalent professional experience in a research, social science, or policy-related field (i.e. urban planning, economics, sociology, geography, public health, etc.)
- Subject area expertise that aligns with, yet diversifies, that of Metris’ existing core staff, such as the intersections of art and public health, housing, immigration, and/or public safety, etc.
- Command of methods and skills that diversify those of Metris’ existing core staff, such as:
- Statistical analysis, including multivariate regressions
- Evaluation expertise: developmental, logic models/theories of change, participatory action research
- Data visualization
- Demonstrated ability to secure competitive proposals
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. (i.e. U.S. citizen status or pre-existing work Visa)
To apply, please complete an application for employment and send cover letter, resume/CV, and 3 phone references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Announcement Document(s)
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".