Art In Public Places Coordinator
City of Austin
- CATEGORY Public Art
- LOCATION Austin, TX
- DATE MARCH 17, 2017
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION $22.83-$37.16 per hour
- POSITION LEVEL Mid (2-5 yrs exp)
The City of Austin Texas Art in Public Places Program is pleased to announce a new job opportunity for a full-time AIPP Coordinator. Please join our established team of public art professionals. We seek a highly motivated candidate with a background in the arts and in project management to join our award-winning team. Public art experience a BIG plus!
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in a field related to Fine Arts, Arts Administration, Art History plus two (2) years of experience in a field related to administrating/coordinating public art projects, gallery management or fine arts management.
Additional Preferred Qualification:
Experience with construction-related tasks, such as reading construction plans, supporting an artist through the permitting process, working with construction schedules and architecture/engineering design teams. Please describe your experience working with construction processes.
Deadline to apply is 04/05/2017
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".