- CATEGORY Admin
- LOCATION Naples, FL
- DATE JULY 22, 2022
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION $50,000-$52,000
- POSITION LEVEL Mid (3-6 yrs exp)
GULFSHORE PLAYHOUSE SEEKS MARKETING MANAGER
Gulfshore Playhouse, one of the nation’s finest regional theatres, located in Naples, FL, is seeking a dynamic, creative, and detail-oriented Marketing Manager. Join us at this exciting time, as we build our new, state-of-the-art theatre, and usher in a new era of professional theatre in Southwest Florida.
Gulfshore Playhouse offers a diverse season of straight plays and small musicals ranging from venerated classics and Broadway hits to contemporary works and world premieres. The Playhouse is passionately committed to producing high-quality, professional theatre that exceeds the expectations of the cultured residents and visitors of Naples, FL, many of whom are regular theatre patrons in New York, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.
Gulfshore Playhouse has performed for many years in an intimate 200-seat venue at the Norris Center, a municipal building run by the City of Naples. The Playhouse is in the final phases of a $66M capital campaign and will soon be breaking ground on the Baker Theatre and Education Center, a state-of-the-art facility, featuring a 368-seat mainstage with a Broadway-sized stage, a 125-seat flexible space, rehearsal studios, classrooms, and rental space. This is an extraordinarily exciting time for the Playhouse, which is experiencing unprecedented growth, and the Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to participate in everything from production to special events to coordinating daily business affairs.
Status: Full-time, year-round position
Start Date: As soon as possible
The Marketing Manager will lead Gulfshore Playhouse’s earned media efforts, particularly focused on our relationship with loyal patrons and Playhouse advocates. This role will be key to the short and long-term growth of our theatre audiences. To succeed, this Marketing Manager will need a keen understanding of relationship management, social networks, and word-of-mouth campaigns. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, design, branding, and digital marketing. The marketing manager must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Lead department’s audience cultivation initiatives, including social media and email campaigns.
- Develop copy and implement marketing campaigns via social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (i.e. posts, sponsored ads, event pages)
- Collaborate with graphic designer to support the coordination, design, and production of all print and digital collateral.
- Assume leadership for ongoing marketing campaigns aimed at increasing brand advocacy.
- Lead creation and implementation of marketing communications efforts, including email campaigns, social content, newsletters, and blog posts.
Skills and Qualifications
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills both in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrated ability to influence teams, peers, and direct reports.
- Demonstrated creativity in social media.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Products.
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing, communications, advertising, or public relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications
- Graphic design experience preferred.
The Playhouse values hard work, kindness, generosity, passion, and grace under pressure.
Our Charter: https://gulfshoreplayhouse.org/charter/
$50,000 – $52,000 per year
Gulfshore Playhouse is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse staff; we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups and diverse backgrounds to apply.
Gulfshore Playhouse offers benefits that increase along with tenure, including health, dental, and vision insurance, a 403(b) retirement plan, and paid vacation and sick leave.
Please direct resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org