Red Mountain Theatre
- CATEGORY Marketing/Sales
- LOCATION Birmingham , AL
- DATE JANUARY 13, 2022
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION $40K-$50K
- POSITION LEVEL Mid (3-6 yrs exp)
Come grow with us! Red Mountain Theatre is moving to a new, leading edge Arts Campus and looking to grow our team!
- Excited when all your email automation triggers work on a new campaign?
- Obsessed with leveraging cultural trends to better understand your audience?
- A creative innovator who is ready to take an established brand to the next level?
As a Tony Award winning Broadway Producer and more than 40-year-old regional theatre, RMT is seeking an energetic, versatile individual for the position of Marketing Manager to support our mission of creating powerful theatre experiences that enrich, educate, and engage audiences – nourishing the human spirit, fostering valuable life skills, and cultivating a deeper sense of community.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and implementation of RMT’s marketing campaigns, public relations, and sales strategies.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills as well as the ability to work well as a team and under pressure are a must
- B.S. in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields preferred
- 3-5 years marketing or similar organizational experience required.
- Strong computer skills ( Microsoft Office Suite)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Adwords, Google My Business, Social Media Platforms, Basic Photoshop, photography, HTML skills
- Able to lift 30lbs
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Manager Position” in the subject line and include the following materials: resume, a sample press release for the opening of the Red Mountain Theatre Arts Campus using information from the web and public information sources, and link to your digital portfolio. No phone calls please.