Box office Manager
Red Mountain Theatre
- CATEGORY Admin
- LOCATION Birmingham , AL
- DATE OCTOBER 24, 2023
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION 45-55K
- POSITION LEVEL Mid (3-6 yrs exp)
BOX OFFICE MANAGER
Come grow with us! Red Mountain Theatre’s new, leading-edge Arts Campus is looking for a Box Office Manager. Are you
- Passionate about taking care of patron needs and extending hospitality?
- Excited by the challenge of managing and analyzing data within CRM software?
- Good anticipating as well as solving problems in a fast-paced environment?
As a Tony Award winning Broadway Producer and more than 40-year-old regional theatre, RMT is seeking an energetic, versatile individual for the position of Box Office Manager to support our mission of creating powerful theatre experiences that enrich, educate, and engage audiences – nourishing the human spirit, fostering valuable life skills, and cultivating a deeper sense of community.
The Box Office Manager is responsible for the management of every facet of the ticket sales process. From building out events in our CRM software Patron Manager to servicing patron inquiries, the Box Office Manager ensures a high-quality consistent experience for patrons while maximizing revenue to the organization.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including CRM software experience
- Self-starter who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in conflict resolution and/or customer service