Patron Services Manager
The Pasadena Playhouse
- CATEGORY Front of House
- LOCATION Pasadena, CA
- DATE APRIL 14, 2017
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION Not Stated
- POSITION LEVEL Senior (5+ yrs exp)
The Pasadena Playhouse is looking for an exceptional individual to oversee our new patron services department. This is a unique opportunity for a dedicated and passionate candidate to lead staff and create the best customer service experience in Southern California. The patron services department is central to all operations at the theater and integral to the Playhouse’s strategy of expanding a loyal patron base.
- Ensuring the highest standard of customer service
- Handling customer service issues over the phone and at the window
- Managing Box Office staff, including interviewing, hiring, scheduling
- Developing & implementing box office policies
- Configuring & updating our phone center system settings
- Management and execution of daily sales reports
- Working with Controller & Finance Director to reconcile box office items as needed
- Writing box office communication letters
- Processing departmental special ticket requests (Press, Development, Marketing, Production)
- Managing third party ticketing relations (Goldstar, Today Tix etc.) including pricing, inventory, and seating
- Training staff on Tessitura
- Maintaining facilities and special events in Tessitura
- Strategizing improvements in using more Tessitura capabilities
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred. Three to five years Box Office experience. Previous management experience and experience with Tessitura is highly preferred.
Supplemental Functions: Perform other duties as assigned. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move to 15 pounds.
Working Conditions: No major sources of discomfort, standard office environment; regular exposure to video terminal displays. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability. Benefit package include medical, dental, life insurance coverage and vacation, sick leave and holidays. Start date is immediate. The Pasadena Playhouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please email cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com.
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".