Maine State Music Theatre
- CATEGORY Production
- LOCATION Brunswick, ME
- DATE OCTOBER 05, 2018
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION Dependent on experience
- POSITION LEVEL Mid (2-5 yrs exp)
The Production Manager is responsible for overseeing all technical and production aspects of MSMT’s main stage shows, concerts, events, co-productions and TYA productions.
This position is integral to the design and technical execution of all production elements, serving as the main liaison between guest designers, production staff and off-season projects.
The position requires impeccable communication, budget management, troubleshooting skills, and the ability to foster a collaborative and innovative environment that supports the artistic vision of the organization.
The Production Manager reports to the Artistic Director and Managing Director and is responsible for supporting the artistic and financial goals of MSMT.
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".