- CATEGORY Design Related: Graphic, Web, Media
- LOCATION Pittsburgh, PA
- DATE NOVEMBER 17, 2017
- JOB TYPE Seasonal/Temporary
- COMPENSATION not stated
- POSITION LEVEL Consultant/Freelance
Pittsburgh CLO is seeking seasonal staff members to assist with the 2018 Festival of New Musicals.
The Graphics Assistant will:
- Assist with the creation of all printed and digital Festival content including: Invites, badges, programs, audience Surveys, signage, press releases
- Assist Graphic/Web Designer on all branding, graphics, advertising, etc. for Festival and other Pittsburgh CLO product lines
- Coordinate Festival information on CLO website, including schedule, artist bios and show information
- Update and monitor CLO website, making updates in Content Management System (CMS) as needed
- Draft and distribute post-event emails and surveys
- Coordinate all program content (show blurbs, artist bios, cast lists, letter to audience, etc.)
- Create interactive online schedule of Festival programming & events
- Other duties to support CLO Staff as assigned, including marketing efforts
- Graphic design experience, including expert use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Online portfolio and/or past work samples required
Approximate Start Date: December 2017
Approximate End Date: April 14, 2018
Interviews will commence on November 27 and will continue until all positions are filled.
Applicants should provide:
- Cover Letter
- Online portfolio or PDF of work samples
- Two References
Please EMAIL applications (with name and job title in the subject line) to email@example.com.
It is the continuing policy of Pittsburgh CLO to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or belief, age, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or family or parental status and to conform to all applicable laws and regulations to that regard. This policy of equal employment opportunity comprehends all aspects of the employment relationship, including application and initial employment, promotion and transfer, administration, and the application of service, retirement, seniority and employee benefit policies.
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".