- CATEGORY Admin
- LOCATION Pittsburgh, PA
- DATE NOVEMBER 17, 2017
- JOB TYPE Seasonal/Temporary
- COMPENSATION not stated
- POSITION LEVEL Consultant/Freelance
Pittsburgh CLO is seeking seasonal staff members to assist with the company's 2018 Festival of New Musicals.
The Festival Coordinator will:
- Manage communication between all branches of Festival staff
- Oversee scheduling and staffing of all artistic programming, special events, and educational programming
- Recruit, schedule, & train all Festival Volunteers
- Work with Assistant Production Manager to coordinate all space/supply needs
- Work with Assistant Production Manager to maintain master rehearsal calendar & performance schedule
- Work with Stage Managers to update daily call board and track space usage
- Coordinate communication between CLO and all programming partners
- Other duties to support CLO Staff as assigned
- Background in stage management, production management, or event production
- Working knowledge of Equity and SDC contracts/guidelines a plus
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Approximate Start Date: January 15, 2018
Approximate End Date: April 13, 2018
Interviews will commence on November 27 and will continue until all positions are filled.
Applicants should provide:
- Cover Letter
- Two References
Please EMAIL applications (with name and job title in the subject line) to HR@pittsburghclo.org.
It is the continuing policy of Pittsburgh CLO to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or belief, age, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or family or parental status and to conform to all applicable laws and regulations to that regard. This policy of equal employment opportunity comprehends all aspects of the employment relationship, including application and initial employment, promotion and transfer, administration, and the application of service, retirement, seniority and employee benefit policies.
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".