Director of Finance
- CATEGORY Admin
- LOCATION East Haddam, CT
- DATE MAY 24, 2023
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION $110,000 - 120,000/year, insurance, paid time off, and paid holidays provided
- POSITION LEVEL Mid (3-6 yrs exp)
The Director of Finance will join the senior operations team to oversee and manage all financial systems of Goodspeed Musicals with an annual budget of approximately $14M. A colleague who values collaboration, enjoys process improvement, and excels at project management, the incumbent will work to advance the mission, vision, and values of one of America’s leading musical theatres.
The Director of Finance has the primary responsibility for Goodspeed Musicals’ finance operations, including day-to-day accounting processes and financial reporting. This position reports to the Managing Director and partners with senior management and a dedicated finance team to ensure the organization’s overall financial health through the creation and monitoring of detailed budgets and forecasts, seeking to improve and maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Availability: Immediate
- Salary: $110,000-$120,000/year, insurance, paid time off, and paid holidays provided
- Full Time, Exempt
View Full Job Description
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter, resume, availability and list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Director of Finance".
- How much does it cost to post a job? It's Free! We have removed the paywall to help organizations with hiring during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.