Marketing Associate - Promotions
Hollywood Pantages Theatre
- CATEGORY PR/Marketing
- LOCATION Los Angeles, CA
- DATE JANUARY 03, 2019
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION Commensurate with benefits
- POSITION LEVEL Mid (2-5 yrs exp)
We are seeking an outgoing relationship builder to join our 5 person marketing team.
Your primary function will be to maintain relationships with our current roster of community and promotional partners, create new relationships in the community and manage promotions for individual shows.
- Positive Attitude
- Highly Organized
- Self - Starter
The Marketing Department is responsible for all managing media relations, developing marketing strategy and executing promotions for the subscription series and individual shows. The department is also responsible for maintaining the website, managing social media, creating video content and developing and deploying all email communications.
We manage and/or participate in a variety of special events with subscribers, staff, neighborhood partners and the local community.
We work directly with management, box office, group sales, subscription sales, the season ticket office, front of house staff and our advertising agency to make it all come together.
Basic skills and requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2 years of work experience in an office setting
- Basic understanding of marketing partnerships and promotions
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and verbally.
- The ability to work with the general public at events in the community.
- The ability to work some evenings and weekends at the theatre and in the community.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Event planning skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Prior experience creating mutually beneficial marketing partnerships and promotions.
- Marketing and promotional contacts and relationships in the Los Angeles area.
- Knowledge of the Los Angeles market—its demographics, geography, happenings and opportunities.
- Passion for and knowledge of legit theatre, specifically Broadway musicals.
- Awareness and knowledge of effective use and best practices of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and Instagram.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
Salary commensurate with experience.
The Hollywood Pantages is part of the Nederlander Organization, an equal opportunity employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, or medical condition. If you require, please ask for assistance in completing this application.
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".