North Carolina Theatre
- CATEGORY Marketing/Sales
- LOCATION Raleigh, NC
- DATE MAY 01, 2018
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION Base + commission
- POSITION LEVEL Mid (2-5 yrs exp)
NC Theatre is seeking an efficient and inspiring sales manager who can deliver results within a small, dynamic team of non-profit theatre professionals. This full-time position reports the Director of Sales and supports the earned and contributed income goals of North Carolina Theatre and North Carolina Theatre Conservatory. The successful candidate must be tech-savvy and resourceful, with a passion for performing arts. He/she must possess strong managerial skills, a commitment to patron services, and be able to handle competing priorities in a team-oriented fast-paced work environment. NC Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Position is base + commission. To apply, please email resume, cover letter, salary requirements and 3 references to email@example.com with Subject: Telesales Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee call center shifts for a minimum of 21 hour per week including nights and weekends
- Coach, inspire and motivate sales team of 10-15 people
- Ensure the team meets sales targets on shift, weekly and quarterly basis
- Hiring, training, development & performance management of sales team
- Manage and track payroll commissions to be turned in bi-weekly to Box Office Manager
- Communicate offers, pricing changes, and special promotions to callers to sell to patrons
- Must develop an excellent understanding of all information related to the selling of tickets to shows produced or presented by NC Theatre or outside clients
- Prospect, identify and on-board new telesales clients to further diversify revenue opportunities
- Develop and maintain patron & client relationships
- Disciplined use of ticketing system, communication and patron relations
- Support sales team in handling customer complaints and enquiries
- Monitoring random calls for quality assurance and sales training opportunities
- Support Box Office in correcting or updating orders as needed
- Forecasting and analyzing sales data
- Regular reporting to the Director of Sales
- Managing Sales Concierge booth during the run of shows
- Upkeep and distribution of leads
- Management of outreach events with the primary purpose of selling tickets
- Create and execute team incentives to maximize sales
- Establish trade agreements with partner organizations or companies for expense relief on sales incentives
- Support Director of Sales as needed
- Meet regularly with revenue and marketing teams to ensure alignment of messaging and campaigns
- Contribute to the team & enjoy NC Theatre performances!
- Minimum 1 year managing a team
- Minimum 2 years telesales experience
- Strong sales, communication and people skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and ability to adapt to new technologies
- A positive, "can-do" attitude and work ethic
- Familiarity with Archtics (Ticketmaster) database
- Background in arts administration, fundraising, or ticket sales specifically
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".