Project Coordinator This position is filled
- CATEGORY Admin
- LOCATION Colorado Springs, CO
- DATE MARCH 26, 2018
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION Commensurate with experience; fully benefitted
- POSITION LEVEL Entry (up to 2 yrs exp)
The Project Coordinator will support the Client Development team to manage prospective clients and assist in marketing and communication campaigns for TRG’s products and services.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the following duties:
• Build presentation materials and manage logistics for TRG Preview Days, including scheduling preparatory calls, collecting client data, and preparing charts/slides.
• Support content development and editing of TRG’s website, sales materials, proposals, email and direct marketing campaigns, case studies, etc.
• Create new contracts for prospective clients using standard templates.
• Assist with the TRG Executive Summits in North America. Specific tasks include sending and tracking invitations, collecting and analyzing attendee data, printing event collateral, and managing offsite event logistics (e.g. transportation, catering.)
• Support TRG Arts conference attendance, including registration and hotel reservations, researching attendees and arranging meetings with prospective clients, shipping advanced sales materials, etc.
• Serve as Salesforce administrator and trainer for all TRG Arts users, including sales tracking and reporting, list-building for campaigns and data quality maintenance.
• Assist with the maintenance of the TRG Arts website and Pardot for Salesforce integration, posting new content created by the Client Development Team.
• Prepare data for weekly Revenue Pacing Meetings for the Client Development Team.
• Serve as registrar for TRG Arts professional development courses, creating the online registration and monitoring attendance.
• Schedule and set up audio-visual equipment for internal and client-facing meetings.
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and demonstrated ability to use these tools for data analysis, charting and describing findings.
• Clear, proactive communication skills supported by demonstrated ability to think critically and strategically.
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, including the ability to create and follow processes for effective collaboration and timely work completion.
• Ability to give and receive evaluation and criticism constructively.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
• Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Strong writing and proofreading skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication.
• Excellent follow-through.
The ideal candidate also will have:
• Professional experience in team or project coordination in which the timely, efficient delivery of complex, multi-phase work is accomplished by a high-performing team.
• Familiarity with or experience in the non-profit and/or arts and culture industry.
• Experience working in Salesforce, Pardot and DotNetNuke.
• Skill or experience in customer relationship management.
• Experience with and understanding of communities that have been traditionally underserved by arts and culture nonprofits.
TRG Arts strives to be an equal opportunities employer. In matters of recruitment and employment we will ensure that no individual receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, ethnic or national origin, religious beliefs, marital status, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".