Visitor Experience Manager
The Hammer Museum
- CATEGORY Front of House
- LOCATION Los Angeles, CA
- DATE AUGUST 11, 2017
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION Commensurate
- POSITION LEVEL Mid (2-5 yrs exp)
The Manager, Visitor Experience manages all frontline and back-of-house aspects of the Hammer Museum's Visitor Experience (VE) program, ensuring a high level of seamless service and hospitality to all members, patrons, clients, and guests. Develops and administers VE standards, policies and procedures; designs training programs; works with Curatorial, Academic Programs, and Design departments to create informational materials for members, patrons, clients, and guests (including information on exhibitions, artists, artworks, public programs and events, membership programs, ticketing, donations, and appropriate ways to interact with artworks); develops and manages the VE operating budget; designs visitor surveys; analyzes and presents visitor data to senior management; serves as main point of contact for cross-departmental issues related to visitors.
Visitor Experience (VE) is a sub-department of the Museum's Advancement Department. Visitor Experience aims to further the Museum's strategic plan goal to "create a seamlessly-welcoming and engaging experience, from outreach to visit," and carry out and bolster the Hammer's mission to and beyond the Museum's frontlines.
Application: visit UCLA Career Opportunities and search the campus job openings for Requisition # 26447. Please submit online application as instructed. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, we are regretfully unable to respond to phone calls and emails regarding the status of applications and the recruiting process.
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".