San Diego Museum Council
- CATEGORY Director
- LOCATION San Diego, CA
- DATE OCTOBER 01, 2018
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION $55,000 - $58,000
- POSITION LEVEL Executive (CEO/ED/AD/Pres.)
The mission of the San Diego Museum Council (SDMC) is to increase awareness, connect, provide services, and advocate for the diverse museums within its membership.
With more than 40 members, the Council strives to be a sustainable, prominent, and influential nonprofit organization that represents San Diego County's museum community.
The Council is currently seeking an Executive Director (ED), who will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for San Diego Museum Council’s programs, consultants and partners, and execution of its mission.
The Executive Director is responsible for the successful leadership and management of the organization according to the strategic direction set by the Board.
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".