Boston Court Performing Arts Center
- CATEGORY Admin
- LOCATION Pasadena, CA
- DATE MARCH 15, 2017
- JOB TYPE Consultant/Contract
- COMPENSATION $1200 - $1500 per month
- POSITION LEVEL Consultant/Freelance
Job Posting Status: Independent contractor // workload estimated 16 - 20 hours/week
Reports To: General Manager (direct) Executive Director (indirect)
Summary: Boston Court Performing Arts Center, a non-profit arts organization located in Pasadena, seeks applications from experienced professionals to provide part-time bookkeeping/accounting services for the organization. The contract will be for a one year period with the option to extend it. The bookkeeper will work from their current location, with on--site meetings with the General Manager and/or Executive Director necessary two or more times/month.
- Manage accounts payable/receivable, payroll, cash flow, all deposits and maintain ongoing financial records and account balances.
- Maintain and verify accounting data in Quickbooks
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss, and balance sheets
- Prepare operating and business taxes for audit, and prepare annual financial reporting and tax documents (i.e. 990, 1099s).
- Advise General Manager and Executive Director on accounting best practices.
- Assist with insurance issues for Boston Court including but not limited to payroll, workers comp and other applicable insurance.
Reconcile monthly all bank accounts, company credit cards and expense reports Qualifications Experienced bookkeeper with an excellent understanding of GAAP
- Non-Profit experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of Quickbooks
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".