Executive Director of Madison Center for the Arts
Madison School District
- CATEGORY Director
- LOCATION Phoenix, AZ
- DATE NOVEMBER 19, 2019
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION $89,176-114,580 annual, placement based on education and experience
- POSITION LEVEL Executive (CEO/ED/AD/Pres.)
The Executive Director provides leadership, holds the vision, develops the programming, and oversees the management of all aspects of the Madison Center for the Arts.
The Executive Director works closely with internal and external stakeholders and is the “face” of the organization.
The Executive Director oversees the articulation and fulfillment of the educational promise of the theater through program development, as well as effective management of its operations.
Job Announcement Document(s)
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".