Development Coordinator, Arts Education
Los Angeles County Arts Commission
- CATEGORY Development
- LOCATION Los Angeles, CA
- DATE DECEMBER 28, 2017
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- COMPENSATION $3,700-$4,300 monthly contract, depending on experience
- POSITION LEVEL Mid (2-5 yrs exp)
The Los Angeles County Arts Commission (LACAC) seeks a full-time Development Coordinator, Arts Education.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Development Coordinator supports implementation of development strategies for the LA County Arts Education Collective.
The Los Angeles County Arts Education Collective, formerly Arts for All, is dedicated to making the arts core in public education. LACAC coordinates the regional effort and the Los Angeles County Office of Education (LACOE) offers curriculum and instructional services for educators Countywide.
Candidates are invited to submit a cover letter, resume, and two writing samples (preferably grant narratives, five pages each, in PDF format). Resumes should include a list of software proficiencies and note the skill level attained for each application. All submissions should be emailed to email@example.com with Development Coordinator, Arts Education as the subject line.
Please do not submit any application materials through the US mail or phone regarding the status of the submission.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Position will remain open until the staffing need is met.
This position requires development experience. All other requirements and qualifications are included in the link below.
- How much does it cost to post a job? Each job listing is $60 for 6 weeks. That's it. If you want to post it for 12-weeks it's just $60 more. No packages to confuse you or long-term commitments to buy into.
- How do I pay for my listing? You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We take both credit and debit cards.
- Can I upload a standard application form? Yes! See the Upload a File button at the bottom of the form.
- If I have a promo code for a free listing do I still have to fill in my credit card information? Nope. Just enter the promo code and click "apply".